New Favourite shampoo. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Was using Avalon Organics, which worked well for my then greasy scalp. It did its job and then it was making it a little too dry, so I switched to this. FANTASTIC results. I have a super sensitive scalp and the shampoo/conditioner combo is great. Keeps my hair shiny and not itchy at all.

Didn't think I'd like it that much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I honestly didn't have any high hopes left for all these sulfate free paraben free blahblahblah shampoos...because they always left my hair straw-like, and some even gave me hairfall issues. But this turned out to be a surprise. Yes, it is runnier than normal. I do use a little more than I would with a normal shampoo, but it really left my hair soft and did not give me any hair thinning issues. It is as the bottle says, a gentle shampoo. I don't know what it is, maybe it does have some calming effect, but I'm always happy after shampoo-ing my hair. It's more than I'd like to pay for a bottle of shampoo, but oh well, at least it works!

THE ONLY SHAMPOO I USE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS A THOROUGHLY WONDERFUL SHAMPOO FOR MY THIN, FINE HAIR. I KEEP TRYING OTHERS WHEN I RUN OUT, BUT I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ELSE THAT DOES SUCH A MARVELOUS JOB! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gentle.......it is runny but it is one of the good one that I have tried for a gentle, non harsh and non irritating shampoo for my scalp

The best shampoo to use to make hair soft , light and clean for 2009!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been trialing many shampoos i bought off from the internet. this is the best shampoo i have used so far. Heavily concentrated shampoos with so-called herbs have left my scalp constantly itchy and totally dried it, leaving it flaking. It's pricey but this shampoo formula has been carefully produced from the organisation Organix-South with heart, respect from the environment, authenticity and value for customer.

Correct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

++++

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this product is wonderful

nice and soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Leaves hair shiny and it is very soft for a scalp! Smell is not pleasant but considering its ingredients it is acceptable ! Would recommend!

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my daughters hair to keep away those pesky creepy crawlies when she's in school. Works brilliantly.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good for normal hair only.

1 2