Nourishing lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not your average human, I am what's considered a "Sensitive" my skin will react to anything artificial, and chemical in a negative way. This lotion is the most loving lotion I have tried for my skin, it is smooth and absorbs well. A small amount goes a long way. The smell is light and clean- however I do not smoke, I do not use perfumes and strong odors in my home. So my nose smells it pure- it is a fresh smell. There are many inaccurate or exaggerated reviews on the smell alone here I noticed. My best suggestion is to give it a try for yourself, and if you are a sensitive like me you just might appreciate this lotion. God's love to you!

Wonderful for healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first tried the small sample bottle of this product and was amazed by how wonderfully it healed the dry skin patches on my face - caused by decades of sun damage. So, I bought 3 larger bottles and am thrilled with it!

Very Good Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this cream for almost a year now and all I can say is that it it is amazing. Is an slow process but, my skin got so much softer and the good thing is that it is not oily. A friend of mine got some kind of rash that she couldn't get rid of and since this cream has Aloe I told her to buy a bottle and 3 days after using it, she call me to tell me that her "rash was gone". Very good product.Excellent price.

Eczema Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Another item I decided to try for the eczema on hands and foot. Again this lotion has done wonders with fantastic results. I believe it's the Neem Oil in both the cleansing bar and lotion I'm finally able to bring the eczema under some sort of control. It's worth the money. The lotion last a long time. Highly Recommended A little lotion goes a long way and yes just a little oily.

Theraneem Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great Stuff! Perfect for dry scaly winter skin, yet absorbs well .Good to keep hands soft, too.

Ohh so Soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Softens skin immediately. Noticeable results after just (3) days. TheraNeem lotion is now the "STAR" of my daily and nighly, head to toe, skin care routine.

my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

have tried many, this eased the itchies

I was warned...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I knew the smell of neem oil is that of peanuts and garlic, but I thought I'd give this a try anyway. I have been in search of the perfect hand cream: moisturizing, healing, easily absorbed. And this cream is all of those things, however the smell is one very large negative. I was unable to use it as is, not more than once anyway. I mixed it with my Aveeno lotion and added some Aveda oil to mask the smell. I must say the result is quite a nice little lotion.

foarte bun

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

este foarte buna dupa barbierit mai ales daca aveti un ten mai sensibil

Theraneem lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this lotion! I've been using it faithfully for at least 4 years.

1 2