Neem supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In the Bahamas, there is good Neem. When I visited there I tried the skin creams and the supplements. They said one of things Neem does is seems to influence Serotonin uptake. So I tried the caps and wow, did my mood improve! Out of the Bahamas, you can't get that particular Neem (without paying mucho buckos), so I tried this concentrated form. Seems to do the same thing, just not so dramatically. Because it's so expensive, not sure if I will continue with it or not. Times are rough. Must cut down.

decreased my pimples in weeks

Posted by SteeleBlue on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After 3 weeks, this has really reduced my breakouts. I'd estimate by at least 50%.

Extract of Neem leaf

Posted by lorianna on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In the morning, before I received the package, I was in an upset situation, from which my head felt very stuffed and aching, body had to be pushed to move. I took these pills,the Acai liquid concentrate and a raspberry ketone capsule with water and immediately within about 15 min, I found myself energized, head stuffiness and aching was gone, when usually in this situation, I have to bare with it most of the day and coffee or anything of that sort does not help. I was really amazed. Later on I tried raspberry stuff and acai berry separately in a morning to pick me up, it wasn't as dramatic. Love the size of capsules, tiny round balls, very easy to swallow.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bit expensive but it healed my gums nicely.

So far so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. skin seems to be brighter in the morning.

Supercritical Extract of Neem Leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After using for many years, we've seen the result very positive. Thank you.