WoW!

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Sep 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Never expected that this product - Organix South TheraNeem Pet Shampoo brings happiness to my cat. After her bath she feels and looks like a Queen. haha. That's how i describe it because her fur was so, so soft and smooth. As soft as silk. But, i don't really like or knows how to appreciate the smell. Maybe that's how TheraNeem smells. I will purchase this again because my cat now rarely scratch. Her fur looks shinning, clean and puffy too. Like and Love it!!!

Does what it should

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this shampoo for a ferret, and I haven't noticed any bad sides. It does what it should.

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2047345 on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The neem shampoo is great. No bad impact on my dog.

pet shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3034196 on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it smells great and get wonderful shine

Impressed.

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got dog back from good times at a very mucky river and gave him a wash using TheraNeem. TheraNeem worked easily without that major soapy feel that most pet shampoos have. Seemed very gentle without perfumy smell. Coat was nice and soft afterward. Will buy again for sure!

Kafka is happy

Posted by 5458231126782960562 on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After showering with neem shampoo, Kafka is really beautiful cat, fur is shiny and clean and she dont need to lick herself for hours after bath as usual, brcause she likes smell of this shampoo.

Good, but no batcher

Posted by Reviewer2144008 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant herbal smell, very thin, but no batcher, thus no ability to control pouring quantity (especially when you're washing a cat trying each second to escape:)) Fluffy and clean coat afterwards.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by 4968350814507054247 on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our dog suffers from a lot of skin allergies so I thought I'd give this shampoo a go. I'm pleased I did. Within a few days of using this shampoo his skin showed an improvement and his fur started to grow back in places where he'd been biting at his skin and had lost some. It didn't irritate during the wash and, although very runny, it was easy to apply and lather. The smell is okay too. I've been using it for a few months now and I'm pleased to say that his coat is almost back to normal. He still has allergies but regularly using this shampoo has helped. I've just re-ordered it and will continue to use it.

Estupendo

Posted by 4699147440748074802 on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cunde mucho, y a los perretes les deja el pelo tan limpio que chirría. Tiene un olor genial que perdura bastante y les deja el pelo ultra suave. Lo recomiendo muchísimo!

Nice and gentle

Posted by Reviewer3211166 on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We have a frenchie with very sensitive skin and this shampoo seems to suit him really well. It doesn't leave a sticky, soapy residue like some other shampoos we've tried, and it cleans well - his white spots tend to get all yellow between washes and this shampoo cleans them bright white again. It has a very mild scent and the consistency is quite runny, so you should pour it carefully to avoid wastage. Because we don't want to irritate our dog's skin by washing him too often, this small bottle will last for a while too :)

1 2 3