Wonderful Product!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for a friend who's dog (a Yorkie) had allergies and dry skin. She says her baby's skin has cleared up and she hasn't seen her scratch once since using it!!!

~ 5 STARS!

Posted by Shelti on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

♥ My pair of darling Sheltie sisters have long, silky fur and I truly LOVE absolutely everything about this gentle shampoo for their velvety coats. ⋙ It has a clear/amber, fluid consistency and only a fairly small amount is needed to create a rich lather. ⋙ And because it so thoroughly rinses out, no residue is left on their sensitive skin, or on the teeth of their grooming combs. ⋙ It leaves their fur very soft, without any tangles, and with a really nice *fresh + clean* scent!

Saved my cat from a trip to the Vet

Posted by 5292137705310122478 on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kitty was suffering so much from flea infestation and loosing hair on her inner thighs because she was biting the hair out. After the first bath she calmed way down. It was not a full body bath at the time, just her hind end. Then 2 weeks later, I gave her a second more thorough complete body bath. Now after a month she is still feeling great relief and her hair has almost totally grown back!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has a very subtle, clean smell that leaves your dog smelling 'clean' not like a perfume factory. It lathers well and rinses clean. My dog was super shiny and had a silky coat. It didn't cause any irritation to her skin. Will definitely buy this again and reccomend it to all pet owners. Thanks!

Pamper your pooch

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My dog would scratch like crazy after each trip to the groomers, even when I paid extra for hypo-allergic shampoo and conditioners. Bought Thera-Neem for the groomer to use, with veterinarian approval. It made a big difference. Thera-Neem is SOAP FREE and made with organic ingredients. Neem is soothing and moisturizing for sensitive skin. There are no harsh chemicals, no parabens and no lauryl sulfate in this product. It is also virtually scent free. The consistency of the product is thinner than shampoo and needs to remain on the coat for 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing for best effect.This shampoo does a beautiful job and really whitens and brightens the white portions of her coat. She scratches much less and I do not smell any phony perfumed fragrance on her coat. No more conditioners necessary, either. My dog is happier, and so am I.

Best shampoo for my York!

Posted by Tihoho on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Много лет пользуемся только этим шампунем для мытья собаки. Лучше дорогих шампуней из зоомагазина. Не так давно шампунь немного изменился. На сайте указан старый состав. Сейчас после olefin sulfonate идёт: PPG 2 hydroxyethyl coco isostearamide, polysorbate 20, Lauryl glucoside, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, glycerine, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, azadirachta indica (neem) oil*, panthenol, sodium chloride , natural fragrance.

So hard to find these days! Best Price online!

Posted by 5350144183757009467 on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended this product years ago for my cat. Worked amazingly well for hotspots! Healed and soothed the skin within days. I also used the balm but the oil works just as well. The shampoo has a clean scent unlike the oils and balm, but they're tolerable,(sort of smells like a nutty-coffee which can be annoying but I'm all about my pet over a slightly annoying scent). I live in San Antonio, and NO ONE seems to carry the Pet Line anymore. From Wholefoods, Cost Plus Nutrition, GNC, Sprouts Market, Vitamin Shoppe and our local Texas market: Central Market (sort of like Whole Foods). iHerbs has THE BEST PRICE and even beat out the actual Organix South website price. I ordered and received within 3 days. You guys are the best!

Clean dog!

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just as on my own hair, I like using a shampoo on my dog that does not have chemicals. I feel its just as important for her as it is for me. This shampoo has almost no fragrance (what there is is pleasant) and leaves her with a silky soft coat.

Good Shampoo

Posted by 4952536287755458837 on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dogs have been using this shampoo for years. With this organic shampoo. and also pure essential oil to be applied on the collar helps to prevent fleas and ticks so far. My dogs have never been on frontline or similar toxic flea and ticks prevention products. On top of that, this shampoo is gentle to the skin and also smelling very nice. Love it.

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2923960 on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Both me and my dog are using it! Smells amazing, not to strong just natural. Will purchase again.