Needs some work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use and love other Organix Theraneem products, and I needed a new shampoo so I thought I'd try this one, despite the fact that I'm not a kid, and use it also as my body wash. They're not kidding when they say it's thin- it's too thin and I lose half of it between my hand and my head; doesn't lather well the 1st time so I have to waste even more. Works fine as a body wash, though. If they made it thicker, it'd be a very nice product.

To deter lice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this shampoo with the hope that it will repel lice. My daughter, now 10 had a case of the little buggies in 2nd grade so I did some research and discovered that neem has been shown to kill the adults and nits, as well as hinder their ability to reproduce. We have used this shampoo exclusively since then and she has not had another case of lice, despite their continual presence in her school and amongst her close friends. I have my fingers crossed, my guess is that it's working!

Very gentle and moisturizing

Posted by Rosequartz on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is very gentle for babies' skin, but it does not clean my 7 year old gal's scalp well so I feel it it more suitable for young children below age 6.

Kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has slightly sensitive skin and this is perfect for her.

very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

used this on my kids, now for my DH, for dry scalp, working well

BEST SHAMPOO FOR SCALP AND HAIR

Posted by Xtina on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is probably the best shampoo I've used for my scalp and hair (I have dry hair from hair colouring and an oily scalp). It smells amazing and fresh and leaves my hair super clean and soft. I make sure to leave it on my scalp for more than 5 minutes before I rinse it off. It is one of the only shampoos that does not make my scalp itch (I have a very sensitive scalp). Additionally, my hair is left not oily for up to 3-4 days (if I don't go to the gym)! Note: It takes quite a bit to foam up (as it contains natural ingredients) however if you take your time and leave it in, it does the job! Please do use *Pfk 285* (no space) at checkout for 5% off!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells so nice, and the hair of my daughters look wonderful