very soothing for irritated skin

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this ointment and I use it usually after a chemical peel or after some facial routine or exfoliation that leaves me my skin a bit irritated. I started using this around my eyes and love the way it moisturizes and gives me powerful antioxidants for my skin. It smells quite strong of geranium essential oil, but this does not bother me.

AMAZING NEEM

Posted by 5665274423258229178 on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream completely cleared a candida skin problem between my thighs and on my foreskin that i had for years. I tried antibiotics and special antifungal creams in the past but nothing worked. With this Neem cream i had results after only 2 applications. This is an amazing product. It does not smell very nice and it will temporary stain your clothes but it is worth it. The value for money is excellent. I will always stock this cream for future skin problems. Thanks iHerb.

Works really Well

Posted by 5578186646687699508 on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product works really well. Has an strong smell which is expected. Would recommend.

product ok service apalling and charges hidden!!

Posted by 4680443435359627812 on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is as described. neem is fantastic. but you will be better off buying it elsewhere. iherb have appalling customer service. they have no regard for your concerns and do nothing to resolve matters.biggest problem though was the HIDDEN CHARGES applied by their couriers because iherb don't pay the relevant taxes. I will always avoid these lot.

nice product

Posted by 5234882009637207443 on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it smells really good

...should be renamed Triple Neem "PLUS"!

Posted by 5523318655268281996 on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The additional ingredients would appear to support wound healing, in addition to visibly calming inflammation: Sesamum indicum (sesame) oil*, (beeswax)*, azadirachta indica (neem) oil*, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) supercritical extract*, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), azadirachta indica (neem) leaf supercritical extract*, azadirachta indica (neem) bark supercritical extract*, terminalia arjuna (arjuna) supercritical extract*. I apply a tiny dab of this ointment on my Golden Retriever's dermal mast cell lesions, layered with a drop or two, each, of organic rose hip seed oil (Now Solutions, iHerb), Palmarosa essential oil (Ananda Apothecary) and Ladybug Jane's Luxe Lotion, grapefruit (iHerb). My Golden has a "forager's" nose that has consistently approved this combination. She fusses over her lesions less than any other combination. Of course, besides spirit & charm, her smell is irristable!

Heals well

Posted by 5223752303706777840 on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic balm for healing skin irritations. However keep in the fridge in summer as it tends to liquify in hot weather conditiond.

EFFECTIVE

Posted by 5687663935359952180 on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i wanted something more natural to apply on my little girl's eczema as doctors are always prescribing steroids. After reading the reviews on Neem Oil as a natural remedy and some brands having an awful smell to deal with, i decided to get this as it seems to have a less pungent smell than described on other neem products. However it leaves a yellow stain so be careful if wearing light coloured clothing. only applied for a week but the roughness of the eczema has gone, hope it continues to work to get rid of it completely.