Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like to eat deep fried foods, so I bake this. When it is baked, it requires more water to mix. It comes out with the consistency of corn bread, and it is good.

So excited for this mix

Posted by healthydoesit on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't so sure if this mix would taste like real falafel. It does!!! So easy to make and tastes just like the restaurants. Is great with some hummus and makes a large portion. Very happy with the purchase! And so inexpensive! I got 4 large servings from one box. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this falafel. I have simplified the recipe a bit. I added more water than the recipe suggested, left the batter for 30 minutes and then added some more water, as I didn't want to form small balls. Instead, I used a spoon to place the batter into hot oil, so my falafel was flat, but tasty all the same. :p

Fantastic Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter cannot eat products with gluten so we gave up our favorite falafel mix two years ago. I did not even know I could purchase a gluten free version, and was delighted to find this product. It is quick, easy, economical and very, very tasty. As soon as we tried the first box, we immediately ordered more.

Delicious!

Posted by LittlePancake on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really great falafel mix as I often struggle with these packet mixes being either too dry or too sloppy. This product had a great texture, perfectly spiced flavor and made enough for 4 decent portions. Great value! I shallow fry these with the tiniest dot of olive oil which I prefer to deep frying as I find this gives just a nice toasted effect opposed to greasy. I also experimented with this mix and added a few nuts and seeds, popped it in a loaf tin and sliced it up to serve as a a spiced nut loaf which was really tasty. Otherwise, it's great served hot on a bed of Moroccan style cous cous with almonds and raisins or rolled up cold in a wrap teamed with some hummus and salad. Great find,I'm desperate to order several more boxes to stock up on but, it's now sadly out of stock! Will be ordering on a regular basis as soon as it becomes available again as It's delicious!

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like these, although I always add extra garlic and hot peppers to spice it up the way I like it. I bake them instead of frying, and then they're fairly hard, but I break them apart and toss the pieces in a salad with some hummus thrown on as dressing. I like that this product has relatively low sodium for packaged food.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

quick to make, good taste.

very yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My entire family enjoys this falafel mix. Even my husband, and he hates everything gluten free.

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I grew up eating falafel, and living in Korea means not seeing this type of food again. That is, until I found this beauty on iherb. And its gluten free! Mix well and let it sit a bit and its ready to be cooked. I don't fry it, rather I put it in the toaster oven for about 10 to 15 minutes making sure to flip at least once. It comes out crunchy on the outside an soft on the inside and not oily or greasy. Will re-order.

Excellent