Nice biscuits ! Okay price .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids are allergic to many foods , I am always on the lookout for products that will make a good snack for school or outing. These biscuits are very cute looking , and taste great . The only problem I have with them that it is easily breakable if put in a snack bag , if I put it in snack plastic container then bears survive the trip to school. I was surprised that it is a lot of biscuits for the price , I was expecting smaller package , it could easily last for 10 days .

Kids loved them!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A+

Great tasting biscuits!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These taste great and are quite addictive.

Orgran, Gluten Free Kids Itsy Bitsy Bears, Biscuits with Choc Flavored Bits, 6.2 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

verygood

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kid liked it

Healthy and good snack!

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I try to give my 3 year old healthier snacks after reading up on commercial biscuits which can be rather unhealthy. I'm glad I found a healthy version of cute bear snacks made with brown rice flour and gluten free. She likes it and I'm happy! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Just like any other biscuit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These taste just like any other Children's Biscuits. Great!

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I find they were not bad, but also not very good, just okay I guess. I find the Outback Animal cookies are much better.

Not really worth the calories

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had to try these, since I can't eat wheat, but don't plan to again. You won't notice the chocolate, really, just lots of sugar. I think it's better to get the vanilla or chocolate ones, since this chocolate bits version doesn't really satisfy either craving very well.