부드럽긴한데 식감이..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

콩수프먹는기분이었어요.면의질감도 아무래도...통조림스파게티는 완재춤이더라고요...ㅠㅠ 내용을꿑까지 잘보고사지못한 제잘못 ㅠㅠ 담번에 소스제대로사서 요리해볼라고요

Foul

Posted by annannaljuba on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just awful. Could not finis this itty bitty can, it is a combination of totally bland and awful.

Weird.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really firm and rubbery in a way. The sauce is ok though, but the pasta itself if bordering on gross.

Orgran, Gluten Free Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce, 7.7 oz (220 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Orgran spaghetti

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love love love the service! Very fast! Came to the house in great packaging. Very happy with Iherb and will shop from them again! My son loves this product it is very tasty.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I herb needs to keep this in stock. this is one of the few gluten free things my granddaughter eats and it was out of stock for several weeks. Good product

gf spag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

had before - great on gf pizza

Okay.

Posted by CindyW on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have not tried this product, nor will I till it gets closer to the expiration date. I am stocking up on canned goods in case of a crisis. It has a long shelf life, so I am pleased, whether or not it will taste absolutely amazing. Based on other reviews, it's pretty decent.

fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it isn't as yummy as chef boyardee, but then it doesn't have all that nasty stuff in it, either. i can handle it, but my 7 year old would rather pass.