Big low-calorie crackers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like these, but be aware they are fairly hard as far as crackers go. They're not difficult to eat because they have a lot of air, which must be how they minimize calories in such large crackers. (I'm comparing them to the rye crackers I used to eat.) I prefer the Organ crackers with quinoa to the ones without, since they taste a little saltier somehow and go better with savory things.

Perfect crunch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Family that was gluten free had these and we loved them , so when I found out I needed to go gluten free, these were the first crackers I ordered! Love the light crispy, low salt crunch. They go with so many toppings from hummus, to cream cheese and cukes, to egg salad, to pesto and cold roasted veggies. They are a staple now in our house.

Weird looking but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These don't look like the package (maybe an albino version of the ones in the photo). They're not bad at all in flavor though and go with cheese nicely. I do with there were more actual seeds or grains or something in them (they're pretty homogeneous), but I'll definitely order them again.

No way!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too hard, dry, and bland. I messed my teeth up trying to eat these. I will not purchase these again.

Like the picture, great test

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fresh and good

good for breakfast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I usually eat this with eggs or humus, and it's great for a simple meal.

Great

Posted by TheNorwegian on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These remind me of Fette croccanti, but I prefer these. They taste almost nothing. Crispy, but it doesn't poke your gums like the stuff from Wasa.

Love this with sunbutter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son loves this to go with sunbutter

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There are great with anything.

Munch, Munch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

loved these as a crunchy snack

1 2 3 4