Wonderful mild cleanser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive, acne-prone skin (currently under control via medication) which gets very dry and flaky in the winter. It is difficult to find a nice, foaming cleanser that won't dry out or irritate my skin. This stuff is fantastic! The pump creates soft, creamy lather which rinses away nicely without leaving my skin feeling taut and stripped. Instead it is soft and smooth. I am addicted to the scent as well, which is a sort of honey + lavender thing that is just delicious. The price here on iHerb is the best I've seen. I'd definitely repurchase this.

An excellent cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

EFFECT: Softens the face from roughness and dryness. A great cleanser that removes any excess oil, and that doesn't strip moisture from the skin. SMELL: Smells like a combination of citrus and tea tree oil - very refreshing TEXTURE: Foams when pumped out. The foam is a little light and thin, which means that 2-3 pumps may be necessary for a more thorough removal of dirt and other residues. OVERALL: Amazing contents with a high grade of organic ingredients, an excellent value for the price. Definitely will purchase again once this one runs out.

My best face wash

Posted by stdffe on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this foam the most! I've tried Avalon's Vit C Face Wash, but this is definitely better. The ingredients, form, price - i love everything. It doesn't dry skin, i don't need to use cream right after washing. You should try it!

My third bottle of this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's been years since I've found a cleanser that I've really liked - and this one is it. It cleans really well, doesn't dry out my skin, doesn't irritate at all and rinses without a film that I often seem to experience from other cleansers. (I'm 45 with oily/ageing/combination skin.)

A gentle way to cleanse your face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since I turned 50, I find that I have to be really careful about what I use on my face. This is the only thing I will use for cleansing, because it is gentle and does the job without drying out my skin. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts a long time.

Amazing Cleanser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin that is somewhat acne prone. I use this product as directed (small amount on damp face, massage, rinse and repeat) and it effectively and easily removes ALL dirt, oil, make-up, everything without scrubbing or use of a wash cloth. I even tested afterward with a cotton ball and toner on different portions of my face to see if any traces of dirt or make-up were left behind, nothing but a clean face. I am in love with this cleanser! It is reasonably priced, gentle, effective, and doesn't irritate or dry out my sensitive skin.

Not what I was expecting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting to like these products much more based on the reviews. I bought the full regimen because I have recently been diagnosed with multiple chemical sensitivity and needed a totally natural skin care regimen. I have clear skin and hardly ever break out but within 3 days of using these products my skin looked awful. Blotchy and pimply. I havent seen it this bad since I hit puberty 17 years ago! I will not be using it again and will continue my search for a good natural skin care line that doesnt cost a fortune.

love it

Posted by Krystsina777 on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle cleansing, doesn't irritates my skin. Will buy it again!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am currently on my fifth bottle of this cleanser. I love how it takes off all of my makeup without irritating the skin around my eyes. It doesn't leave my skin dry or leave residue. I will definitely keep on repurchasing until I find something better.

GREAT CLEAN FEELING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The cleanser provided a great clean feeling and made my skin very soft. However, for my acne prone skin, it provided little relief for the acne. So if you don't have acne skin this is a great product for you! The only downside to the product as many other stated is that the bottle leaks during shipping and travel.