Horrible!

Posted by Reviewer2112459 on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how this works for other people for me it just made me get a painful burning rash around my eyes and all over my neck plus it dried out my skin on top of the irritation.What a waste of money!

The formula was changed!

Posted by 5663006159672762990 on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was a great serum until they didn't change the formula. Now it's horrible: doesn't work at me, and, after the two weeks of using, made my skin irrtate.

Useless item

Posted by 5332906052348525736 on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After one month every night applying I could surely say - it does nothing for my "after 30" skin.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1266513 on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

wow, i break out with everything-- liked the KMF underage moisturizer but using it three days in a row broke me out in cysts, loved the zia herbal gel too at first, but i think it's drying and a bit irritating-- but this, this has evened out my tone, moisturized just enough to keep me from drying out (and thus breaking out in rashes)--- i think this is a keeper! tried the orjene cream, but the cocoa butter is comedogenic, so no wonder i broke out. gosh, sometimes it's so hard to find the right product cuz it'll have fragrance (bad for my skin i know), or silicones (yuck), or a pore-clogging oil (like wheat germ, almond, avocado), etc. all kinds of ingredients worsen my skin, so i have like chronic acne-- however this is the BOMB! plus has other great stuff like hyaluronic acid, b vitamins, etc. great.

Posted by Reviewer3205617 on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It compliment well with the facial wash and night treatment. Really an excellent product and I gave my 2 thumbs up for this fantastic product. Please use to give it a try!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to compliment the Orjene Organics Age recovery night treatment, they work very well together. Will purchase again.

Too greasy

Posted by 5354302771783586828 on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No good

Really absorable age recovery serum!!

Posted by Reviewer1610103 on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used it for 3 months and I refer this to my friends and my sister too. They all said this product is excellent and under a very good prices. I can't stop recommend my friends and even my relative to use it. BUT please dont raise the PRICE!!!

Gently Smoothes Wrinkles & Revitalizes Face

Posted by Reviewer2585328 on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for several years. CoQ10 works better for me than any of the retinols and this preparation is the best I've found: no silicones (i.e., dimethicone, etc.) and no waxes or heavy oils. I hope iHerb continues to carry the Orjene Organics brand. I use this day and night.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2634844 on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for awhile with great results. I'm 48 years old, have had poor health for many years and yet I have much younger looking eyes than most guys my age. There are no bags or lines. I can tell when I don't use it, my skin begins to look tired and wrinkled. It's easy to use and is very inexpensive.