Trusted brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy to find a D3/K2 supplement without harmful preservatives. Ortho Molecular is also a brand that was recommended by my practitioner.

Works Great at bringing up vitamin d levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had very low vitamin D levels and first started with capsules, after a year there was little change in my levels. Switched to this liquid vit d3 with K2 and after a few months of using it, I am finally at a healthy vit d level. I take about 10 drops per day (10,000 IU).

Getting our Liquid Sunshine

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, with our work and study schedules it seems we just don't get enough sunshine in our lives. Coupled with the fact that we live in a city that is often rainy and overcast it's essential for us to supplement with vitamin D3 and K2 for ours and our childrens' health. I prefer Ortho Molecular Products, Liquid Vitamin D3 and K2 because it is essentially tasteless and can be administered according to weight which means we use it with all of our family members...from young to old. Even our preschooler will take it without a fuss. We will continue to use this product.

hi

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good

Easy & pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I need 5000 IU a day so this is easy. I just drop it in my mouth. No bad taste. I like the added K2 for better absorption

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

think its working well