great tasting chewable for little ones with alergies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 6 year old was always rubbing his eyes raw from the itch. He said it felt like they were stabbing him. The nose spray didn't work, and claitin didn't either. I give him one a day and he's much better, we forgot all about his eye issue.

I'm amazed at how fast it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this for my grandson for a year and a half for his asthma. He has been in the hospital for asthma attacks every month for two years. My sister told me about D-Hist and how it helped her two boys that have asthma. I started buying D-Hist and he hasn't been in the hospital for a year and a half, and has only had albuterol once when he had a bad respiratory infection. This works for asthma and allergies.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My kids have both been prone to sinus and ear infections. They were on zyrtec and my son was also on nasal spray and it did nothing. We started giving them inner ear probiotics, combined with D-Hist Jr when they start to get a little sniffly, and we have been infection free! They love to take them. Good Stuff!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has really helped my son's allergies! We don't use OTC allergy meds anymore.

Highly Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product for my son who suffers from allergies

very helful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I made onion syrup and dissolved caps in.works great with N-acetylo-cysteine .