beats upper respiratory crud

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take Osha 3x/day whenever I feel cold type symptoms start and it prevents a full blown cold from happening.

Uncanny Respiratory Relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Osha is powerful and 1-2 of these caps chase away lung infections when used 2-3 times per day in combination with a careful diet that banishes wheat and dairy which are inflammatory agents creating mucus.

OSHA caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank you so... much for carrying OSHA in capsule form. The liquid is awful. I have found that OSHA is the only thing that helps eliminate a viral infection. It is part of my must haves for the flu season. And it doesn't taste too bad. Little unpleasant, but OK. Thanks again.

Great product, exceptional customer service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great and is keeping me healthy. Twice in the last couple of weeks my boyfriend said he felt like was getting sick and I gave him some of the osha root and he woke up feeling great the next morning. The customer service from iHerb.com is exceptional and I recommend them to everyone. Cost of products and shipping is really low and getting your product within a day or two is unbelievable! Thank you and I will continue to purchase products from you.

Keeps me healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the product and the cheap prices.

OSHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The capsule form was appreciated after chewing on the root.