Wonder Butter!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonder Butter or Youth Butter........ Thats what they should call this shea butter! I feel fortunate to have found this super rich hydrating butter. I use it all over my parched skin and in a couple of days my skin changed to a beautiful glowing hydrated look and feel. I was shocked to see a product this rich soak into my skin completely and leaves no greesy residue. My husband even noticed and commented and says my hands are kissable, oh and then I caught my husband stealing my shea and putting it on his face after he shaves. I guess I better find a larger size because this is my familys new YOUTH BUTTER! Thanks

It's okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I find that it takes a long time to absorb. It is pure white which is surprising since it is supposed to be unrefined. I found a brand I like better called Karique (unrefined and absorbs more quickly and very healing). I won't buy this one again.

Once you go Shea, you never go back!

Posted by greenandclean on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lovely product design, and as always, raw shea butter is the best at nourishing and healing the skin. I have very sensitive skin that gets really dry and tight in the winter, but after using unrefined shea butter as a night cream for some time, my skin feels better than ever! It does take quite a long time to absorb properly, which is why I only use it before going to bed, but when I wake up my skin is perfectly smooth and nourished without being oily. Shea butter is just pure awesomeness, and Out of Africa has a lovely range of natural shea based products for a reasonable price.

Nice shea butter

Posted by PirateJet on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very effective, this is pure shea butter so I'm not surprised. As it is pure it has a light odor that is not really pleasant (yes it is unscented but it smells shea) but it is not that bad and I got used to it very fast. A good basic !

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's my first time using unrefined shea butter, but all I can say is that I love it. I won't say it's a miracle product, because it isn't, but I use it as a moisturiser for the skin around the eyes, for the lips, on stretchmarks... and I like the results. It takes a while to absorb and you must warm it in your hands before rubbing it on, but it's worth the "effort". It also has a mild nut-ish smell, although it's not unpleasant at all.

amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

all natural ingredients, makes skin so soft, already ordered another one

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This really did it for my dry hands!

God krem:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gir kjempegod fukt og trekker inn og blir ikke klissete:o)

Seems very pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Safe to use on baby lips, skin wherever chapped and no need to worry if they lick or swallow

beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful and a wonderful product and I would recommend using it

1 2