Help

good

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

must have

Great for hands and feet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

More helpful with dry heels than many other feet creams on the market. Visible results and relief after just a few days of use - a small amount twice a day after showering was enough to improve very dry, cracked skin on heels that was not responding to any other product. Great for hands as a night cream. This butter is very thick so it may be necessary to thin it a little with a lotion for better absorption on the hands. In case of very sensitive skin, it is too rich for areas such as face, neck and chest - it tends to clog pores and cause breakouts.

Fantastic product!

Posted by azronis on May 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells awful, at least to me, because my mom says she doesn't mind the smell at all. I really do, so next time I am ordering the same item but scented. Apart from the smell, this is the best product I ever used, bought, had. It is absolutely fantastic! And only after using this, I realize what a waste of money was buying various creams, lotions etc. with Shea butter added, as there is like 1% of Shea butter, and the rest is just some chemistry. This is the only product that helped my mom to finally have smooth gentle hands, as her skin is ultra dry, and the only product that helped me with my ultra dry elbows. if you can handle the smell, use it for hydration of lips, there is nothing better! So, if you have dry skin, this is salvation. And it lasts and lasts..you only need a very small amount. Warm it between you palms, or your fingertips, and apply in thin layer, it will absorb easily and won't leave oily finish. Also, great use for cuticles. Well, this is HG for me, I suppose.

Versatile Product

Posted by bohemianism on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If I was stranded on a faraway island with one choice of product, this shea butter would be it. Despite the smell being ok, natural, nutty, nothing special the versatility is spectacular. I have used a few tins now and have come to truly wonder what I ever did without it. The uses you might ask?: - Deeply nourishing hair masks (melt in double boiler with olive, sesame and coconut oil) - Deodorant (wellness mamas recipe) - Whipped body butter (with coconut oil and essential oils) - Cuticle care - Hair de-frizzer - Balm for my child's dry nose/lips (flu) - Dog foot deodoriser when mixed with a drop of tea-tree oil - Waterproof make-up remover - Eye cream - After sun care - Dabbed on insect bites - Overnight face moisturiser - Face mask (melted and mixed with clay) ...and the list goes on.

LOVE THIS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Okay so this is my second tub. This time I bought the largest size. I love it cos its super hydrating and doesn't irritate my eczema. I use it everything all over my body and on my nails and lips. A really good buy!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I use it on my little ones face for her eczema. It looks greasy when applied, but it's not and it dries fairly quickly.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great creamy texture, and a really yummy natural cocoa smell to it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent oil! Smells like a nut, I did not like the smell, but I use. Excellent softens feet, cuticles. Helps with skin diseases.

Not cheap but worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is not the cheapest shea in iherb, but I think I got the right one. I melted some and mixed it with plenty lanolin cream (very cheap and good cream from Australia). I use the mixture twice or thrice as hand cream, and I found it is better than Jurlique and far better than L'occitane. So I decided to stick to this shea butter~~Have recommended it to my friends and relatives.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't think I would like it so much. I really enjoy. Using on all my body from hair to nails on legs, after depilation, like massage, or just a creme. My husband is using this butter from psoriasis and has good results. I bought some butters from different fabrics, now I'm using this one. Anyway I will buy more!

1 2