Supernice!

Posted by EmiMesic on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, nice texture, amazing glow! My kid tossed it into the trash before I saw any results, but seemed amazing :-)

Too strong scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am sensitive to scents, this has a kind of musky type of vanilla(not the kind of vanilla I like) scent that is very strong. It seems greasy and I don't know if it absorbs well, maybe takes time to. God bless you all.

Shea Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent moisturiser used on its own on dry skin, but better in combination with other essential oils for ease of application. Smells slightly smoky on its own. Will be buying it again!

Not good for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it to use for anti-wrinkle control on eyes. But when I first used it, my eyes were swollen in the morning. Then I used is for my nails - fingers were swollen in the morning, too. So, it's not my product, but it is very clean product.

I love this Shea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This Shea butter is better than any other I have tried! It moisturises my skin well, without being sticky and shiny like other types of oils! I absolutely love it and would order again! The natural vanilla extract smell is gorgeous! Thanks Iherb :)

great for my skin

Posted by NovaSun on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent moisturiser, nice smell.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This smells utterly amazing and it does moisturize, with all natural ingredients. lovely packaging as well!

Very good shea...

Posted by ohjudith23 on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unrefined = perfect benefits. Good purchase, will buy again.

LOVE!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This smellls wonderful and the texture is smooth and easy to use. Buy this you won´t be disapointed!

נחמד