Help

Outstanding lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have gone through about ten bottles of this so far! It moisturizes beautifully--leaves skin soft, but not greasy. And it has a divine vanilla scent! ( It is noticeable when rubbing it in, but dissipates very quickly.)

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it so moisturizing and hydrating my hands without living an oily filling or when I wash my hand.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I was searching for a non greasy hand moisturizer that could nourish and hydratate my skin with a light sense - and I fount it. A definite must have for cold days

Adictivo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Es una crema de manos perfecta. Su olor me encanta, deja las manos hidratadas y suaves y el envase es super práctico.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very rich, has an awesome smell and lasts a long time.

Hand Lotion Vanilla Out Of Africa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Très pratique le distributeur de lotion pour les mains ! J'aime cette lotion bin nourrissante et agréable ! je l'ai placé sur le plan de travail a coté de l'évier ce qui est très pratique.

Great lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The vanilla scent is a bit wierd (seems artificial) but is nice. It absorbs quickly and completly, I use it every night for hands and feet. Very moisturizing, economic and has great ingredients. Using this lotion with a pump I would not go back to jar products. Will repurchase.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love the smell and soothes dry skin really good. will buy again but a little goes a long way

miracle cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is what a cream should be like, the ideal cream. wow! the best! I took on once on my very dry hand and it absobed extremely fast so I tokk on some more and the same happened again. I took on one more time and my skin sucked it up once again. the forth time it was enough. It really moiserize as you see, and now my hand are healed, a few hours later. It is not oily, greasy or anything, and not too light and drying like waterfilled creams are. It is a miracle-cream. Buy it! I will buy again for sure. I am so happy finally finding one that works and are pleasent.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This lotion works for the whole family. Nice texture and smell. Will definitely order again!

1 2 3 4