This is one of my favorites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! Too bad it took too long for them to finally have it back in stock. I am happy it is back in stock, it smells awesome! It is very gentle on my hands and cleans well. It is a favorite in our home and all my guests love it too!

Lovely handwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves hands soft and has a heavenly fragrance.

I loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

. The smell is perfect and the feel is also great

Lovely gift

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Purchased as a gift for someone who loves lavender. I already use the lemon verbena product myself and it is a very effective moisturizer.

Out of Africa, Shea Butter Hand Wash, Lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this hand wash.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Will get it every time! Husband (has very dry skin) loves it! The smell stays on the skin for a while though

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smell good

Love the soap but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product would have got 5 stars from me if the pump bottle were better. I love the soap but the bottle really needs improving ! When I press down on the pump, the soap comes out only after I take my hand away. Some soap escapes through the top of the pump and makes the bottle all messy.

Nice lavender smell and gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I find this hand wash quite gentle, not dry but if it can be a little more moisture then I would give it 5 stars. It's a little bit touch to pump out soap though.

It's nice

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice hand wash that smells quite strongly of lavender. It cleans well. It's a little drying to the skin, but so are most hand washes in my case. I have docked a star because of the pump, because tube ends too far up in the bottle, so once you get to the bottom of the flask you can't really pump the soap up anymore.

1 2