Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3076159 on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love this hand wash. I like the fragrance and it leaves my hands soft. I also use the Shea Butter hand lotion and love it as well. I only wish the wash came it a larger size, maybe a refill size.

Bargain for the money

Posted by 5360990025497008364 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All the other products certified as organic hand washes cost are by far more expensive. Marvellous scent. Very soft. The only drawback is that you will find less aromas than you would like.

Love this hand soap

Posted by 4891671055861639417 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got hooked on this soap after using it on vacation at my sister's home. I love the light odor that doesn't linger too long and isn't heavy. You only need a little to get a good wash so the 8 oz bottle lasts a long time.

good

Posted by 5434614516271135693 on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very good product, very gentle on hands, it makes them very soft after washing . Also, I liked its smell, it's very nice and refreshing.

The pump was broken so hard to use.

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

not happy

I was sceptical at first but now it is on my auto buy list!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its quite thick and my first impression was that it was a little drying but that really isn't the case. Because its thick, a little goes a long way and my fears about it being drying weren't born out. I am using another big name iherb brand just now and it is noticeably more drying than this. Best of all is the lovely fresh, soft citrus scent and its great price for something that lasts a good while.

A family favorite!!

Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This hand wash is great! We love it so so much!! Smells terrific and the fact that it's organic is even better :) Can really recommend the brand Out of Africa and especially their Lemon Verbena line. Definitely try their hand cream with Verbena!

Smells divine!

Posted by Reviewer1669300 on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent of the hand wash as well as how soft it makes my skin. I keep it next to the kitchen sink.

Wonderful hand soap

Posted by 4755972353825217403 on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Non-drying and delightful fresh fragrance. Liked it so much, I bought the caddy with lotion and hand soap to give as Christmas Gift.

Adorei!

Posted by Reviewer1974870 on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Muito cheiroso e ótimo pra td a família!

1 2