amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great smell, super lips. Must have. Will buy it.

Lovely Smell, Nice Bigger sized Chap Stick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is very similar to Badger but I think I prefer it to Badger. Not quite as oily but very moisturising.

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smooth, creamy balm that moisturizes and smooths. The mixture is soft and creamy with a long lasting finish. The vanilla scent is sweet and subtle.

Not the greatest...

Posted by coldpig on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm was not anywhere near as moisturizing as the Now Foods Peppermint and Now Foods Vanilla flavors. I found that it wore off quickly and I had to keep reapplying it. I expected more, especially since it contains shea butter. I will definitely not order this product again.

Great Product! Look No Further!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a new lip balm to love to replace Rachel Perry's Lip Lover (out of business). This is it only with better ingredients! Does seem a bit "gritty" when first applying, then it melts into your lips.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfectly moisturizing, gloss a light

Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely amazing smell! This is vanilla, but not cloying, to which we are used in cosmetics and baking, as delicate, refined, though mixed with spices. Eastern vanilla. Moisturizes lips for good. This is the second balm in my beautician.

Drying.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This might be cause I have a mild latex allergy. I found out later on that this can cause reactions on products with shea, and that is a lot of it in here. The scent is also a bit weird, and the texture is uneven.

not bad at all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice taste and does my lips good!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product and wonderful scent! If you live in colder climates the shea butter gets really hard and is difficult to apply.

1 2