top of the top

Posted by Reviewer2905495 on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Never found a soap like this, smooth, gentle and so organic shaped it is with reluctance you put it back on the shelf. Beats even Nubian Heritage. Don't hesitate, just buy it:)

better not use on face

Posted by NikkiT on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Here is the thing, I live in Hong Kong, and it's definitely humid here during the spring. I have normal to oily/combination skin and my sister has oily skin. Both my sister and I find that this soap does not lather up as nicely as what we used in the past, and it is a bit too drying for our skin, even in this humid weather. I usually get in the shower, wet my loofah, rub my soap on the loofah until a section of my loofah is "scrubbed" with the soap, this way, I find the soap on the loofah lather much better. I have never had any problem with this method before, when I use the soap from Lush, the lather was like CRAZY! And from my experience, the lesser the lather, the more drying the soap is to my skin. (This is just based on my own experience, I cannot verify this scientifically) When I got out of shower and dried myself, my skin IMMEDIATELY felt tight, it was screaming for moisture or body butter! I would say this is an ok option for oily skin in the summer, I would use it every other day during summer. But I would NEVER risk using it on my face!

Very good, small gift for someone

Posted by Reviewer2401907 on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have bougt it like a small gift, it is beautifully packaged. It looks better than in the picture.

nice!

Posted by marianF on Mar 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

From the image I thought that the box would be wooden but it's paper instead.Nonetheless, the packaging makes these soaps a nice little gift and that's what I bought it for.Soaps smell really nice.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3271746 on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love OOA soaps,mild earthy scents.

Great gift

Posted by odereviews on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Picture doesn't do justice for the product. This is great gift idea. Not too badly priced either. Great ingredients too.

good

Posted by 5442230999983614494 on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good price, quality and quantity and ingredients

Safe to your skin

Posted by Reviewer2117014 on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are safe to the skin and the soap bar lasts longer than other bars from the supermarket.

Good present

Posted by 5334415482798192689 on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For me its good decision for present Soaps smel is nice. Shea butter moisturizes well.

great

Posted by 5112641266184693116 on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent, moisturising (for a bar soap), good price

1 2 3