Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lathers well, rinses clean, no perfume, and safe ingredients. excellent

small

Posted by rodeheks on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't read the info well so I was surprised to receive small soap bars. They last long.

Cleared up my problem skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm in my 50s and have rosacea and occasional acne breakouts. This is the first soap I've ever used that didn't irritate or dry my skin. I haven't had a breakout since I started using it and it doesn't aggravate my rosacea.

Love this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this soap is real nice to travel with I used it every day for 2 weeks it was just the right size.

Excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es jabon de gran calidad, repetire seguro.

Great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

That's superb! Very gentle to my acne-prone problem skin, cleans it well and leaves hydrated, foams well, will order more! Maybe a standard-sized one, though these small ones are good for ravelling or could be more convenient for a child to use. Отличное мыльце )) Радикально чёрного цвета, но вовсе непохоже на хозяйственное. Тонкий аромат, нежная пена. Кожу не сушит и не стягивает. Рекомендую к покупке.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

dries the skin on winter days

Posted by Kreachgirl on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Huele como a los jabones de antaño, de la abuela, a mis hijos no les ha gustado nada su olor, la piel la deja como seca, para lavarse la cara con él lo veo un poco agresivo. Lo que tampoco me ha gustado es que desde que lo estoy utilizando se me ensucia mucho la pila del lavabo, los jabones líquidos no ensucian, no lo compraré más.

good soap

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good soap.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The usuall great OOF soap just smaller in size which makes it easier for travelling, etc....