Tess - Highly recommended

Posted by TessTess on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Scent: mild lavender and doesn't linger on the skin after shower. Moisture: very moisturising, leaves skin smooth and won't dry out my dry skin. Residue: no Lather: very creamy Price: affordable and long lasting bar.

If you do not love bright lavender, this soap is for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap is perfection as lavender infused soap in all ways. It has very very tender, mild scent of lavender, that is like an eccho of this magnificnet plant. If you do not like bright aroma of lavender, but still want something soothing for your evenging bath ritual, this soap will really please you with it's mildness. It lathers very well, mild enough for face wash, does not dry skin, but washes it decently well. This bar also lasts quite a good piece of time. if you wonder what color this soap is, it is white, no lavender color.

One of the purest!, I highly recommend it!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like everything about this soap: offers good value for money, lasts for a LONG time, has a clean composition, foams well, is gentle enough for sensitive skin or eczema sufferers, excellent for face cleansing and my dry hands love it. My hand eczema is completely gone since I started using Out of Africa soaps, which are the gentlest!. The lavender scent is clean, refreshing and relaxing, but VERY subtle… so if you are sensitive to smells or your skin is delicate, try this!. I also appreciate the following facts: it is made with UNREFINED shea butter that comes from a sustainable source; the purchase of this soap will contribute to provide medical care and education to children in West Africa and is a biodegradable product. However, my favorite scent from this brand is the vanilla one.

Excellent, Absolutely Pure Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent in every way. Ingredients are completely natural, smooth, lathers, pleasant. I only use Sappo Hill, and Bronners

Just the perfect intensity of lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best soap I ever used. The kids love it too. I buy extra for the drawers, it keeps the clothes smelling pretty:)

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for myself and sent some to a friend. WE both suffer from dry hands that crack nad refuse to heal they are painful to the point of throbbing. This soap is absolutely amazing at how soothing it is for sensative and irritated skin it is almost as if it puts a glove that protects and helps heal my hands.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this soap as it doesn't dry my skin, BUT It would have received five stars if it the scent had been more prominent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Liked :)

great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This soap really leaves my skin clean and soft, and the lavender smell... nothing more to say.

Gentle

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great, gentle soap with a mild fragrance. Doesn't go slimey and this relatively small bar goes a long way actually.