From Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good value. Unparfumed and natural which is most important for my eczema hands. Doesn't really stay solid though but it might be to do with the fact that its natural. Reccomended for those with allergies and sensative skin and of course for babies.

Excellent soap and a delightful giraffe box!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I collect giraffes and, after seeing that this was unscented and safe for people with MCS, I bought it mainly for the collectible box. This time, the box you see is exactly what I received! The soap is a dream! I would describe it as a cross between a creamy soap and a glycerine soap. It's light yet creamy. It seems to last longer on the soap dish that my previous favorite, the Grandpa brand which totally dissolves on the dish. This one also truly has no scent at all so very safe for PWMCS. The lather is creamy and thick and feels great on, and the skin is not dried out when toweling off. I haven't tried it on my face, not sure if I will but it's great for the body.

Too harsh

Posted by sazrim on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is too harsh on my babies skin, absolutely left my skin feeling stripped as well so I unfortunately had to use it as an after garden soap really good for grease and dirt. Not suitable for a babies delicate skin.

Great

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lathers well, rinses clean, no perfume, and safe ingredients. excellent

Outstanding!

Posted by Sabbie on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap really outdid my expectation. It's mild, gentle, no scents and the ingredients really made me a happy buyer. I've cut a bar into two pieces and used one for face and hair while as the other for body, and they worked marvelously! My skin and hair are clean, smooth and hydrated. I'm excited to be purchasing more! :D

It dried out my skin very bad...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why this bar of soap has gotten so many good reviews. It dried out my skin really bad to the point it's peeling and flaky. My husband used this bar to wash his hair and he said it totally dried out his hair and scalp. If you have a dry skin, or live in a dry climate area, take my advise and be aware. We will never buy this soap again!

Great unscented shea butter soap.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love that it's all-natural, pure and unrefined, biodegradable, vegetable, unscented, suitable for all skin types and doesn't contain any dangerous and toxic chemicals, synthetic ingredients, additives, preservatives, artificial colorants, fragrances, endocrine disruptors, irritants or allergens. It lathers well, gently cleanses the skin, unclogs pores without leaving a greasy film and disrupting the skin's natural pH-balance, and lasts a long time. Shea butter, one of its main ingredients, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improving its elasticity and making its softer and smoother, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation. This pure shea butter soap is a great product and alternative to toxic, chemical-filled mainstream soaps.

Contains palm oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Even though it's not tested on animals, it's not cruelty free (or planet friendly) if it contains palm oil.

Shea butter soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap, I use it to wash my hands and it seems to soften the skin, the skin feels less 'dry' when I use this soap instead of another regular soap.

Gentle mild soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A very nice, mild, scent-free soap for all those with a delicate skin (not just for the baby). Very satisfied with it and will definitely order more in the future. Thank you for the fast delivery iHerb.