Such a beautiful soap!

Posted by Reviewer2672292 on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really don't understand the so, so reviews on this soap. This is the one soap that my entire family agrees on....and thats not an easy task. This soap is beautiful with a lite scent of verbena, it has the most hydrating creamy soft lather and this bar last and last even when my kids leave the bar in the bottom of the bath tub the entire their in there and it does'nt make my daughters skin itch like most other soaps. I love this brand and look forward to trying the complete line! AND 5 cents of each bar I puchase goes to unfortunate kids in Africa.

Nice soft lemon scent, but not that moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Compared to the Complexion bar of the same series, it is less moisturizing, but I think it will be ok as a summer soap, but for winter, its a bit dry. It has a nice soft lemon scent, but I dont feel the power of 20% shea butter as my skin feels a little tight and a bit itchy after using the soap...I may not repeat...they should increase the soft oil like using olive/soy oil and less palm oil to make it more moisturizing...too bad because it smells soft lemon and smells nice but too dry.

amazing soap!!

Posted by Reviewer1134332 on Apr 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap!! It has a nice soft lemon scent and it's very hydrating :)

Wonderful; large bar!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is 4oz which is a large size bar and it is hard, so it will last for a long time. I love that it is mosturizing having shea butter, and vitamins A, E and F. I also like that by my purchase, 5cents goes to provide medical care and education to children in Africa. All of our purchases can add up!!!

great soap

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

inexpensive, simple ingredients i have sensitive skin and this stuffs been great smells good, too; comes in other scents that're also great --verbena is my favorite out of all them...

Great Verbena Shea Butter Bar Soap! GOOD PRICE!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that Out of Africa bar soaps contain 100% pure unrefined shea butter that helps keep moisture and healing properties intact. It is naturally rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A, E, and F. WORKS GREAT TOO!

Savon efficace

Posted by 4728605818518841736 on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Savon qui nettoie quoi... mais sans dessécher la peau. Malgré tout j'aime changer et je pense que je pourrai trouver d'autres encore plus plaisants.

Good

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle, soft. Good cleans, moisturizes, does not dry the skin. Of the minuses - the smell of of laundry soap. Fragrance are not felt.

いいです