Whoa, good - why did they have to put in some silicone oil???

Posted by MinxPix on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Feels very good on the skin. The smell was a tiny bit strange first, but you really get to like it. My only remorse is that they put in a very small amount ( towards the end of the ingredients list ) of synthetics, silicone oil ( DIMETHICONE ), and I just can't get the point... it's not needed in the cream at all, so why, oh W H Y ????? It's slightly harmful, but I don't think this amount is too bad - in bigger concentration it makes the skin age faster as it doesn't let it breathe properly. Source: Dr. med. Ernst W. Henrich - Dr. rer. Nat. Thomas Baumann: The Evaluation of Cosmetic Agents by their INCI-List Names And another sad thing: For this product they use the most dangerous type of PET bottle: PET 1. Made of "pure" castor oil, can leak if exposed to heat ( just sun ) or it leaks dissolvents anyway after a while, even water can trigger it... My suggestion is TO REPLACE THE BOTTLE. Why ruin such a fantastic product with the small details?!

In love

Posted by MystickTchii on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vey subtle and sensual odor, very nourishing, my skin loves it!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love everything about it, it absorbs quickly, smells great, the skin is perfectly moisturesed.

really like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

why discontinued?

Great product

Posted by Marjake on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smell is very good and it moisturizes.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

godd for my skin and smells wonderful. I use this when I have little time and body oil when I have good time to let the oil sink into the skin before I dress.

Love love love

Posted by DeanaS on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is WONDERFUL. Super moisturizing, smells great, NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS. Highly recommend. Anyone in the family can use and enjoy.

perfect moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smooth, great smell!

make my skin soft!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

make my skin soft!

Body Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice body lotion, love the smell. Like all Out of Africa products.

1 2