gorgeous smell and really creamy

Posted by LissiR on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just love the smell of this and it works great for my dry hands. It doesnt leave an oily film which I dislike, so I am happy!

Saved my dry hands!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the out of africa products, and this is my favorite hand cream! the smell is pleasant, but quite strong in the beginning. it feels really thick and fattening when you first apply it, but if you let it absorbe it will leave your hands smooth as silk! It saved my dry hands immediately and i will keep re ordering it! I apply a thick layer right before I fall asleep and wake up with smooth hands.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the most expensive hand cream I ever purchased, and yet is still one of the worst. Why worst, well because it gives you the feeling that it will never moisturise your hand, but instead it will leave a greasy film on your hands. Anything you touch it will stain due to this hand cream. Also, I haven't noticed any particular improvements of my skin. It smells pleasant to me!

Beauty

Posted by archeiherb on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't take the smell any more. It's too over.

PERFECT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great scent, great feel and great moisture! Finally found the Perfect hand cream, and I absolutely recommend it!

works not sure about the smell though

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good hand cream but expected it to have more of a pure vanilla smell.

The best moisturizing cream ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this Vanilla Hand Cream... I actually use it on my face as well as other body parts! It is so nurturing and my skin feels so good after using it! The smell is natural and divine! Highly recommend!

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Recommend it

Best hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always keep this in my handbag and use it whenever I feel the need to. I love the smell and have even had strangers and friends comment also on the chocolate vanilla scent and ask me where they can purchase the same cream! This cream moisturises very well and I always make sure I have a spare in the house.

Best hand cream hands down!

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different hand creams for my dry skin. I do a lot of things with my hands and neglect wearing gloves (dishes, cooking, gardening), and this cream does amazing things for my exhausted skin. Warning - it smells great of rich vanilla with an almost smoky finish, but the scent is strong. I love that, but if you are not into strong scents, this may not be for you. I will definitely buy again.

1 2