Love it!!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I normally have trouble finding lip-balms I like. But this really gives me soft lips:)

Nice smell and nice moisturizing power

Posted by 5106172165530392735 on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells strongly coconut more than vanilla, but I like it and it's really moisturizing. It's texture grows a bit grainy with use, but, as it's natural, I don't care too much.

EU

Posted by Reviewer2936212 on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really 5 stars! Really vanilla!!!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great taste,goes on smooth.

very good

Posted by happydays on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it looks a bit "grainy", but glides on very well. Smells wonderful and give me very soft lips.Will buy again.

Decent Lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell and goes on decently. Just wish it had sunblock added in.

Feels like silk! :)

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells great Feels great Great price All around great! :) Very happy as this is the first natural product I´ve found that does not contain bees wax which I am trying to avoid due to the fact that my baby is under 1 year and I tend to kiss her a lot! Now my lips won´t scratch her soft skin! ;)

Excelente

Posted by 5751640934879278880 on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sigo repitiendo con estos balsamos y lo hare siempre, calidad inmejorable y de precio no digamos ya.

So creamy, smells like ice cream

Posted by 1oclock on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At first it's grainy but melts as it warms on lips, after that it is very creamy on the lips. _____ The flavor is much like vanilla ice cream, a little sweeter than I like. I will probably try a different flavor next time. Some people may like this flavor more than me. I definitely like it better than an herb-type balm that I tried before (not this brand.) Also, the flavor does go away in a short time. This helps it to not flavor your food too much. _____ This is my favorite natural lip balm, so far.

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2601428 on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

a little bit too hard with small pieces, that melts only on the lips, but a good product. Softens lips, has a nice vanilla smell.