Very moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturising, the mint flavour gives a fresh, tingly feeling on the lips, excellent for the summer. What I didn't like is the fact that the SPF barrier is a chemical one, octinoxate is considered dangerous because it is a combination of sulfuric acid and methanol.

my favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not very pepperminty, but very nice anyway. my favourite out of africa lip balm.

Must have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm addicted to this lip balm. I only use this brand, I've tried a lot of different balms through my life, but the ones from this brand are the best! Highly recommended.

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smooth, creamy balm that moisturizes and smooths. The mixture is soft and creamy with a long lasting finish. The mint scent is not too strong, and not too subtle.

Excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hidrata un montón, como todos los lip balm de esta marca. Ademas deja un olorcillo-saborcillo a menta muy agradable.Super recomendable.

lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my lips very soft after these balm

Shea lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleased with the product and as always I am pleased with the service. Thank you IHerb

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Goes on smoothly and with just a slight peppermint smell and taste that leaves a slight tingle, great for the summer. I prefer their Vanilla and Orange cream but this would be my 3rd choice.

Moisturizing and glossy

Posted by ViolaHolmgren on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A super moisturizing lip balm that goes on looking like a gloss. The texture is a bit strange when the lip balm is a bit cold, but in room temperature/warmer it gets smooth and lovely. Very melty though.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this, but the big downside with this is that I have to reapply often.

1 2