Great deal

Posted by eathealthy on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this value pack of shea butter lip balms. They go on thicker than other lip balms if temperature is cold outside but just fine during the summer months. They are long lasting, contain natural ingredients, and are priced right!!!! Click on my name above in blue to see more reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb!!!!

Excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

He vuelto a repetir con este producto para regalarlo a mis familiares. Es un balsamo excelente.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like these chapsticks. The shea-E cobo balm is really great for dry lips. In retrospect I'd gone with the natural only stick since, as a man, sweet smelling lips is not that high up on my list. But my wife liked those, so it worked out even though I only got one stick for my self. Affordable pack as well, but in my reorder I'll go for the natural only.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love how this comes as a set, great value and it does keep my lips moist! Excellent product, very natural!

Dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Worst lip balms i have ever used. I bought a couple of different vegan brand lip balms, the hemp ones and crazy rumors are extremely moisturizing and are my go to's and they smell divine. These on the other hand are waxy and aren't conditioning at all to your lips. The strawberry one smelt so bad that i had to throw it out without even using it, didn't smell like strawberry at all, the orange smells artificial, the acai one is okay and the tropical vanilla one smells really good, too bad about the consistency of the balm itself. The tropical vanilla one would be great in a candle. Ditch the strawberry from your line immediately and change your formula if you want good sales and reviews.

good quality of lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very good quality of lip balm and smell is good, I use it every day , I will re-purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It makes my lips very soft and the smell on these is AMAZING! And they are unrefined and organic.. The best!

Love these!

Posted by livelig on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These lip balms are amazing. They smell wonderful and they really work. No more chapped lips thanks to safe, natural, vegan ingredients. Also the value is great, 4 lip balms for 6,48 - love it!

excellent value for money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very hydrating, pleasant aroma, excellent value for money.