Great deal

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this value pack of shea butter lip balms. They go on thicker than other lip balms if temperature is cold outside but just fine during the summer months. They are long lasting, contain natural ingredients, and are priced right!!!! Click on my name above in blue to see more reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb!!!!

Excelente

Posted by 5751640934879278880 on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

He vuelto a repetir con este producto para regalarlo a mis familiares. Es un balsamo excelente.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love how this comes as a set, great value and it does keep my lips moist! Excellent product, very natural!

Great!

Posted by 5160206470520588235 on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like these chapsticks. The shea-E cobo balm is really great for dry lips. In retrospect I'd gone with the natural only stick since, as a man, sweet smelling lips is not that high up on my list. But my wife liked those, so it worked out even though I only got one stick for my self. Affordable pack as well, but in my reorder I'll go for the natural only.

excellent value for money.

Posted by 5096273568219906187 on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very hydrating, pleasant aroma, excellent value for money.

Love these!

Posted by livelig on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These lip balms are amazing. They smell wonderful and they really work. No more chapped lips thanks to safe, natural, vegan ingredients. Also the value is great, 4 lip balms for 6,48 - love it!

Love!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It makes my lips very soft and the smell on these is AMAZING! And they are unrefined and organic.. The best!

Posted by 5748825362973165968 on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great!

Posted by 5057275200531770912 on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They really are moisturizing, almost like a lip butter. And they melt nicely with the warmth of your lips. But they don't smell that nice, at least not how I expected them to smell. The vanilla one smells aweful (note that I rarely can stand overpowering smells, especially vanilla) so I gave it to a friend and she loved the smell. The strawberry one smells pretty ok, not so artificial like some other strawberry scents. The orange one smells like chocolate with an orange smell to it, and I like that but it's pretty strong. The pomegranate + acai smells nothing like pomegranate and acai to me, this is my least favorite. To my delight, I found out that they don't smell as much when you have them on your lips. But I still like them a lot and I will keep using them since they are so good for my lips.

Vegan lip balm!!

Posted by 5707289559684972104 on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find a vegan lip balm. Here you have one! Good price and good product, I would appreciate a little more or hydration, but it works and I like it. I recommend it. Also the price is incredible

1 2 3 4