Help

very bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the smell is awful and too strong, moisturizing is not enough even for summer time.

Very good hand cream, but I don't like the smell

Posted by calendula on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The effect of this hand cream is very good, I like that it feels rich without being greasy. What I don't like about it is the smell, it smells too "green". I will order the Out of Africa Verbena hand cream instead, hoping it smells better, because, as I said, I really like the hand cream, it is only the smell that bothers me a little bit.

Out of Africa, Hand Cream, Organic Shea Butter,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I thought it was a good hand cream, and I like that it is organic. However, the scent of it was to strong. I could not use it at work. (I work as hairdresser)

I smell something

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter says it smells something.Definitely!

Repaired my winterhands

Posted by Susamedusa on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

With degrees below -20*C it' s smart to have a good hand cream at the ready. This one really does it for me. It's simular to the hemp balm from Body Shop, but it smells better and doesn't feel as greasy. And my boyfriend could feel the difference holding hands!:) Also, a portion of the proceeds of the purchases of this hand cream goes to providing education and medical carento children of West Africa. Win-win!:)

Good stuff

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to have in my desk drawer at work. works well, absborbs fairly quickly.

LOVE IT!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was the main reason for my order. This stuff is AWESOME!! Received it for Christmas, and am thrilled with it. Makes your hands silky smooth without being greasy, and lasts a long time. Has a neutral smell so it's not perfumey for the guys.

From Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good hand cream

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

perfect cream! very nourishing. great soft smell. higly recommend

Excellent cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is awesome, I just don't like the smell. It smells like a strong Oder of olive oil! Would be awesome it if was a lavender smell or something more pleasant!

1 2 3