Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everything is perfect about this body oil - the texture, the scent, the packaging, everything. I use it for hands/feet/whole body overall right after shower or just before sleep. I have a normal-to-oily skin (which gets really dry in the winter), and every time I put this oil on it thanks me and just feels so relieved. I also noticed that it quickly and effectively soothes skin irritation (gone after only one use) and helps heal cuts. It's absorbs quickly and leaves a fresh, light scent. I've used it regularly for the past few weeks, and it only seems to have decreased a tiny bit - so the bottle will last a long time (but I am still stocking up on more)). Love this oil and would recommend it to everyone.

The best body oil ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Forget about all those over-priced organic body oils! The Out of Africa body oil is the best I came across so far! I started using this body oil and after only one use my skin is looking and feeling great, like never before. I am truly amazed! This body oil is all you need after a shower. With a creamy consistency, like no other body oils out there and a great natural smell from the grapefruit oil it does exactly what it's written on the box. I am delighted! I will buy this again and I will also try the other body oils with different scents from Out of Africa. Thanks again Out Of Africa and for the great work! I am so happy that I found and use your out of this world products!

Shea body oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it to use it every after shower. Make body skin is very smooth and silky. Feels better after use...

Out of Africa, Shea Body Oil with Vitamin E, Grapefruit, 9 fl oz (266 ml)

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The scent is fruity and fresh to me. The texture is light but it can be last for a whole day!

Great and pure!

Posted by NatalyOslo on Nov 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I guess I have found my favourite body "lotion". It does everything it says. Softens my skin and makes it glow and more elastic! Wow! Doesn't leave that nasty oily residue, but sinks into my skin. Light grapefruit scent makes everything even better. Oil is pretty thick and stored in a warmer place has consistency rather of a body lotion than an oil (like the one with verbena from the same producer).

Reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I broke out after using this. It isn't for me.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it. The fruity smell is great, not strong. It is not as greasy as I thought, because it is "oil". I apply it after shower when the body is still wet. It moisturises and softens my skin, even the eczema condition has improved.

soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Deja la piel suave e hidratada, pero sin resultar pegajoso. Huele bien pero el olor no permanece luego tanto en la piel. Hay q calentarlo para usarlo, lo q lo hace ligeramente engorroso, pero sabiéndolo tampoco es incómodo.