Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is very oily, be prepared for that. I like this oily texture in the autumn/winter season, in the summer I prefer more lighter oils or lotions. You cannot put this on and then go to work, it is too greasy. Better to take a shower in the evening, rub in the oil and put a pyjamas on. Then in the morning your skin will be soft and smooth. I love this oil. The smell is not pure vanilla when appiled, it is also some kind of warm sensual smell. Recommended.

Excellent and moisturizing!

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my hands instead of hand cream, and occasionally all over body after shower or bath. It absorbs quickly, does not leave a greasy feeling and smells amazing! I craft and cook a lot so my hands are in and out of water frequently - this helps against dry fingers and cuticles wonderfully. Definitely recommended!

So delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've always been an oil user but I didn't realize that there is such a HUGE difference in natural oil with Shea butter compared to unnatural brands found in most drug stores. My skin issues have almost diminished and when I follow the directions and warm this oil........WOW ....soft glowing skin all day! My husband can't keep his hands off me! He likes to use it himself so I keep a supply in the house at all times. Great product! Fantastic soft vanilla scent! Yummy!

Maravilloso!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Repito y repito la compra. Me deja la piel estupenda. La uso sobre piel mojada tras la ducha. Y me olvido de mis problemas de dermatitis. Y el olor cítrico me apasiona! Un producto de 10!

vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it does smells vanilla .. like vanilla cake does 😋

Genial para madres y bebés

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Empecé a usar este aceite (tras la ducha y con la piel mojada, antes de secarme) en el embarazo y he continuado después por la falta de tiempo que supone la maternidad (mucho más rápido que utilizar una loción hidratante después). Suaviza la piel sin dejarla pegajosa (si lo aplicas como he dicho) y deja un olor estupendo, entre vainilla y almendras. Al tener tan pocos y tan buenos ingredientes, no irritantes, lo uso también de vez en cuando como aceite de masaje para mi bebé. La única pega es que en invierno la manteca de karité que contiene se solidifica y hay que sumergir el bote un rato en agua caliente y agitar antes de usar. He repetido ya cuatro o cinco veces y eso en mí es rarísimo con un producto...

Great Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is an OIL not a lotion. It has a great scent, it reminds me of how some tanning oils smell, almost tropical. It is thick in texture, it does absorb easily, a little goes a long way. I will look forward to wearing this in the summer, on my legs and arms, what a great smell! Highly recommend.

AMAZING

Posted by JodieLouise on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for about 6 months. The smell drives my fiance crazy :) and people are always commenting on how nice I smell and how beautiful my skin is. Its worth every cent and then some. This is my all-time favourite beauty product!

great oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great oil for dry skin also for rashes

Very good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A smell is a little too strong for me, but if you looking for vanilla smell - this is it !

1 2 3