Help

Great product, bad bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, good price compared to other brands. However, the bottle does not have a dispenser and it is very hard to get the product out without wasting. Should definitely come with a dropper, and the glass should be dark for better preservation. I mix 1/2 drops with my toner to fight acne, or undiluted and applied topically with a q-tip on pimples. It definitely reduces blemishes overnight.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommended this product even to my friend who has lots of spots in the face. Put this product on your face before to go to sleep and in the morning your face looks better. Spots are gone, even after one use.

Natures Antibiotics

Posted by DanaButter88 on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

שמן מופלא ורב סגולות. מחזק את המערכת החיסונית, שמן עץ התה נחשב מחטא, אנטי-ויראלי, אנטי-פטרייתי, משכך כאב וכו כו. אצלי הוא תמיד נמצא בארון תרופות לטיפול בחתכים (גם בחלל הפה) וצלקות ומשמש גם כמוצר קוסמטי לטיפול בעור השמן והבעייתי שלי. מטפל בפצעים בלי לייבש את כל העור. אסור לשימוש פנימי! אך כטיפול חיצוני טוב בערך לכל דבר Tea tree has a long history of traditional use. Australian aboriginals used tea tree leaves for healing skin cuts, burns, and infections by crushing the leaves and applying them to the affected area. Good as an antiseptic for all kind of skin problems like Acne or eczema. I use for burns,to smuth face skin or to treat mouth cuts.

Really helped alleviate scalp conditions!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This oil is so useful! If I see a zit coming I just use a Q-tip to dab a little bit of tea tree oil right on the zit. Usually it's gone by the next morning. The bottle lasts practically forever and it's not that expensive anyway, so I recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of zits before they get too visible. Tea tree oil is extremely drying, so use just a tiny drop at a time. I purchased this to fight off dandruff and other scalp conditions and it works wonderfully. I also dilute this oil with some water in a spray bottle and use it as a spray on toner for my skin.

Demasiado líquido

Posted by rubibeautymakeup on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No indica ingredientes y el hecho de que ponga 100% tea tree oil no siempre es cierto. De hecho comparándolo con mi anterior aceite que si que era puro, este es mucho más fluido por lo que me da que pensar sobre su composición.

good

Posted by poleonella on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good stuff

Tea Tree Oil is best antifungal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product never dissapoints. I use it on my feet mostly and anywhere else I need to with fungus.

the packaging is the problem

Posted by editheinhorn on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I hate the fact that there's no drip thingy at the opening. How are you supposed to dose this? The bottle is cute but I won't repurchase this because of its clumsy design.

normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not very convenient to dose, to use

Smells good, but...

Posted by Shufang on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not very effective for pimples. If you want to buy tto to combat pimples, I recommend using Jason's tto. If you want to buy tto as a scent, this is good.

1 2 3 4