Help

Helped me with pregnancy Pica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was craving chalk during my pregnancy... these minerals helped get rid of my pica. I continue to take it while breastfeeding so that my bones don't get depleted of calcium. The magnesium balance in my body is important to maintain for my hypothyroidism too. It's important to be taking the citrate version of these minerals... and the liquid helps the body to absorb it more easily. Great price too!

Awesome!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This colloidal mineral supplement is so good I will definately order again it's a cheap and effective way of supplying the diet with the minerals that most farm soil has been depleted of. Did I mention it's tasty too, with the taste of a sweet lemon.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes pretty good, as long as you shake it every time you use it.

Colloidal minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Colloidal minerals provide the body with more than 72 trace elements lacking in most soils and crops today. If you are ill or just want to stay healthy it is recommended you add colloidal, easily absorbed trace minerals, to your daily regimen. I add oxylife's "Colloidal Minerals Plus" to my liquid calcium and magnesium supplement (Life solution's "Calcium/Magnesium plus minerals") and in this way I feel I have covered my needs. I have multiple diseases and colloidal minerals has made a difference in general health.

Oxylife...colloidal Minerals Plus 16FL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very effective for me....

OxyLife, Colloidal Minerals Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am on my second bottle after first trying this a few months back. It seems to liven me up and I have more energy at almost 60 years young too.Oddly my appetite has increased, and curiously my hair grows quicker.

A bit to sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I normally by a different brand through iHerb, but it was out of stock, so I ordered this brand. I find that it is much to sweet in flavor for me, and taste nasty if its a bit warm when its taken. Im not to sure I will buy this brand again but it will do until the kind I prefer is back in stock

Collodial plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product is great and I will be reordering

easy and cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my daughter drinks a capful every day and it seems to help her energy levels

bit chalky

Posted by truevitality on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Is a good product but tastes a bit chalky

1 2