Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, kind of artificial but that's to be expected. Mixes easily with water in a shaker. I bought this after I started intensifying my workouts and I believe it has helped me recover. I noticed I felt much less strain and aches the following days as opposed to when I didn't use it. I can't prove it helps build / repair / restore muscles but I felt it did some good for me.

A++++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great brand, great product, nice prices and shipping. A++++ Enjoy iHerb

Excelente produto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Produto de primeira. A recuperação após atividades intensas com 4 ou 5 horas de duração é fantástica! O produto chegou integro, lacrado e conforme anunciado.

Endurox R4

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have begun using this drink to recover from training from my first marathon in 30 years. Ran 17 miles 4 days ago and used this immediately after. That along with the careful run/walk program I am using were amazing. Normally a long hike or run will leave me stiff and achy. I recovered completely in a day. I ran 6 miles two days later with no residual soreness. This is amazing.

otimo produto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Chegou tudo certo!!

Don't know the taste yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've already experienced this product before, but not this flavor, but till now I didn't receive this order yet...