Bálsamo con color, más que tinte de labios...

Posted by LunaGa on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

El tono es un poco "frost" con micropurpurina que no me esperaba. Es un tono muy suave que puede quedar bien a cualquier persona. Es cómodo de extender y de llevar, no dura mucho rato puesto, pero tampoco se nota cuando se va quitando. Tiene un olor riquísimo.

not amazing ... wouldnt order again

Posted by 4716324435300523558 on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

has the same smell as a soap, doesnt really stain the lips, isnt worth the money. לא משהו, לא ממש צובע את השפתיים- צבע יורד מהר, לא שווה את הכסף הריח שלו מזכיר סבון - לא נעים

Love it!

Posted by 4869372236839756612 on Jun 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Super nice lip balm, great all-rounder. It's nourishing with a nice texture. It is a lovely cool-toned my-lips-but-better-pink tint with a satin sheen on the lips. It looks really nice. Mind you, a tint is not the same as a stain. This balm will give you a tint, so rather sheer but buildable colour. It will not leave a stain. The smell is fruity sweet, but not nearly as sweet as the "sugared fig" one. Out of the three I own (guava berry, sugared fig and coconut nectar) this has turned out to be my favourite. I always carry it with me.

joli baume à lèvres

Posted by 5410381885025421273 on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super produit. Hydrate. Donne un peu de couleur aux lèvres et le goût est agréable. Je prévois d'en prendre d'autres.

Nice

Posted by VeganHorseGirl on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice with a bit of color. Smells great.

Good lip tint

Posted by 5503501066208195450 on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice color, moisturing!

not for the dry lips?

Posted by 5146708689278828552 on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is quite powerful, but it is natural-ish, so it does not bother me too much. The ingredients are ok, with a few exceptions. It was too drying on my lips, so I would not buy it again, but I will use this one up. When it comes to the color... it is just a lip balm, so I did not expect a great payoff. I have pale lips, so it does work for me.

no color

Posted by 5199902449042164782 on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No color 🙄

Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2653306 on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's not the product I really wanted.... For me it has not good texture, I feel it on my lips and this feeling is not pleasant, i feel not smooth lips but smth with kind of nubbles. And it has very poor color.