My husband loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for myself, as I have been trying several of the Pacifica scents, but my husband walked into the bathroom and smelled it (it was still in the box and was among 4 other Pacifica soaps) and asked if it was for him, as he loves coconut fragrance! The soap has a strong, pleasant smell (I like the vanilla in combination with the coconut in this soap) Best of all, it is cruelty-free and palm-oil free (palm oil is causing the burning of rainforests and the horrible suffering of orangutans and other animals). I support Pacifica for their ethics and this soap is perfect for coconut lovers, and even I liked it as a vanilla lover!

Omg I luv this soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell so good in the frequency last on your skin to an also it make your skin soft I will be buy a lot of Pacifica lotion an soap thank u very much!!

Très Bon savon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Très bon savon , Très belle odeur Peau douce

I am absolutely amazed with this soap!!!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This large-sized soap has a very dark color and drips brown pigment in the shower (which means natural ingredients). Nevertheless, it is one of the most amazing soaps I’ve ever used due to the scent, which is delicious and strong. It smells gourmand, and everything around it absorbs the yummy smell (which I don’t mind). Moreover, it lasts for a LONG time.

Less Drying Than Expected

Posted by avalonelaine on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've Tried The Tahitian Gardenia Soap Before And Found It Quite Drying, This One Less So. It Also Has A Really Good Aroma, Like Dessert. It Does Break Away Into Blobs So I Reckon It Would Be Wise To Cut It Before Use. I Am Disappointed That The Solid Perfume Is Not Available In This Fragrance.

Indian Coconut Nectar

Posted by ivyengland on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice and gentle on the skin.