WONDERFUL

Posted by vafa33 on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

~~***~~***Hot Spicy Scent~~***~~***

Love it

Posted by doublestar on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A big bar of heavily scented soap, very pleasant and gender-neutral.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Pacifica soaps because they are cruelty-free, vegan, and palm-oil free (palm oil causes the destruction of rainforests and the suffering and death of animals such as orangutans). This is one of my favorite scents. It reminds me a bit of Indian incense, such as nag champa. The scent lingers on my skin for a long time, which I love.

Pacifica Spanish Amber soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just lovely! Non drying, lovely scent. My husband uses this one too. Will repurchase.

Thoughts of Marrakesh and Istanbul come to mind...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This fragrance is my favourite Pacifica scent. It is exotic and dark and the soap has filled my linen cupboard with a most delectable scent. My sheets now smell wonderful. One day I may use it for my bath but for now it is perfuming my linen!

I love amber so I wanted to try this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Although it smells lovely, it is not the scent that I was hoping for. It would make a really nice gift.

The smell is awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE Amber but the soap I received was not even close to an amber fragrance. It smells like some old, really old medicine that has been sitting in a medicine cabinet for years. This soap cost $6.00. I used it once and literally threw it away that is how awful it is. Proceed carefully through this expensive line.