Best cream ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very smooth consistency, easy application, and most importantly, doesn't burn the skin with rash as does desitin or like products. Unlike desitin and A+D, Palmer's cream not only protects sensitive skin, but also heals it fairly quickly. I am very happy with this product and would give it more stars if those were available.

Perfect:-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After discovering this we havent needed anything else to get rid of diaper rash. Effective and inexpensive:-)

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

gets rid of diaper rash with one application

love it.. cant find it local

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I Love this stuff for everyday use to avoid rashes... None of the local stores in my area carry anymore... smells like cocobutter and soothing to her bottom.. LOVE IT...

very good diaper cream

Posted by applemom on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

third time I've ordered this one, it is a gift for a friend It is not an organic all natural cream but it has a great smell of chocolate!

best diaper cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best diaper cream ever! Looking forward to seeing it back in stock!

Excellent Product !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product !!! Very nice smell and consistency.. Just like the name says Bottom Butter Leaves baby's skin oily and silky smooth so nothing sticks to it.. Will recommend to friends and will purchase again and again!!!!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a preventative, barrier cream. Works wonderfully. Smooth and easy to apply. A little goes a long way. I wouldn't use anything else.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This a very good for me baby and me!! smell very well the baby skin is good, I aplly around my eye is very good.

Good for baby!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is mild, yet effective.

1 2 3 4