Use it after shower

Posted by anettemostad on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I shower, spray this on and pat it in, and then towel dry. Keeps my skin moist for all day

amazing!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have very dry and itchy skin and i just couldn't wear leggings or jeans because of the itchiness ............ until i used this product it really changed my life!! i use it all the time after i come out of the shower and this makes my skin so soft (baby soft). i am in love with this!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an absolutely wonderful skin oil. -It has very delicious and plesant cocoa scent that stays on the skin -It moisturizes even very dry skin -It's comfortable to use it because it's in the spray form - you don't spill it or put too much -Very reasonable price It didn't have any effect on stretch marks I have but I think it rather prevents them from appearing - no cosmetic mean can make them disappear. I'd certainly recommend it to everyone.

Works great as a quick fix for Psorasis patches.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works great as a quick fix for Psorasis patches, to keep the area mosist and stays on long enough for the patch to heal. Much safer than steriod creams. Other psorasis sufferers should try it as well.

Mantiene las estrias a raya!

Posted by MyriamCruz on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A mi personalmente me ha funcionado muy bien, no me ha salido ni una estria en todo el embarazo desde que la uso. Incluso después de dar a luz la sigo usando y su olor...... me encanta!! huele como a bollito de chocolate y además es muy fácil de aplicar.

Really help to relieve itchy

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used it for 4 months during pregency. It works and really help to relieve my itchy skin. also, it's spray and easy to use. Easy to absorb and not sticky. Recommend to my friends. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Absorbs quickly. Smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not greasy at all. Love the smell too. Relieves my itchy boobs and tummy. Great for other dry areas like my legs and feet.

sawsan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good smell i love the smell , and good moisture

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really good oil

Me encanta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

En realidad las cinco estrellas es por el olor y por lo suave e hidratada que me deja la piel. En cuanto a sus poderes anti estrias, me parece que no hace mucho