Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice body butter. Soaks very fast into the skin. The only thing i didn't like that much is the smell. If you like cocoa or chocolate smell, then you will like it.

dear iherb, please update product ingredients

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is the ingredients on this site: Water (aqua), theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), glyceryl stearate, propylene glycol, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, petrolatum, dimethicone, hydroxyethylcellulose, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopheryl acetate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), PEG-8 stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Orange 4 (Cl 15510). this is on the bottle: water, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, elaeis guineesis (palm) oil, glycerin, petrolatum, glyceryl stearate,theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, propylene glycol, pafaffinum liquidum, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, peg-8 stearate, hydroxyethylcellulose, tocopheryl acetate, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel extract, behentrimonium methosulfate, butylene glycol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, phenoxyetanol, methylisothiazolinone, yellow 5, orange 4. i prefer the old ingredients better than the new ones because the new one contains 2 ingredients that i am sensitive to i) orange peel extract. ii) methylisothiazolinone. now i am figuring out what to do with the product i received and it is a total waste of money. i wont buy had i known it was reformulated badly.

My all time fave

Posted by bellabelle on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for more than 25 years. It lightens your scars quicker. It has been so hard to find this in the market especially the fragrance free. And i like that it absorbs in your skin much better than other brands.

a good lotion, but not completely fragrance free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to love this product because i am pregnant and ordered the fragrance free version because i had terrible morning sickness the first 3 monts and i could not stand the smell of anything. I was so dissapointed when i recived it and smelled it because the smell was not plesant at all. I pot it on my dry skin and it was wonderful on the skin. It gave so much moisture to all og my itching patches, but i could not get used to the smell so i mixed in a bit of bodylotion with a too strong cocount smell, and blended together it became really nice. I use this almost everyday now, and it is a really good moisturizer :)

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Aras

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mom's favorite cream. It keeps her skin hydrated all day nd the best thing that is made from natural ingredients especially V e

Better than the local one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Somehow the texture is lighter and absorb faster in comparison with the one in the local pharmacy.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula body lotion fragrance free.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and was so excited when I went searching online and found it at your web sight. Thank you so much iHerb for selling this product. I find the fragrance free line of Palmers cocoa butter is very hard to find and so now that I know that I can purchase it with you I will be a returning customer over and over again. Your easy order system and communication with me as far as letting me know when to expect my order was very very convenient. I look forward to shopping and looking at other products that you sell in the future. Thank you again. Christine

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it!