Best Scar Therapy Oil Out There!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

have had four leg surgeries in the past year. In an effort to make the scars go away, I have tried every high-end product on the market. This is a reasonably-priced excellent product. Not gooey like others I have tried. Product soaks in right away and you can be dressed and on your way. Plus, I can see a difference in the redness of my scars in just two weeks. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Reduces stretch marks and evens skin texture, perfectly nourishes and moisturizes. Skin after applying oil elastic and very gentle.

miracle oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several months. My feet are now soft and smooth. I use it daily for best results.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion I think is a good product, I use it like two or three times per day and I can see results. I can see less stress in my wrinkles and hydrate very good. The product is oil but absorve very fast.

The best oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin. Winter time is the most harmful time for my skin. I had irritation skin and suffered a lot. With this Therapy oil my problems disappeared. I'm very happy. My mom scratched her finger once and she decided to put this oil. She was so excited about the result and she asked me to buy this oil for her. Now she is happy too.

great oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smooth and silky skin and glossy looking too, best yet, it doesn't cause any breakouts. It's oily but absorbs fast.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I swear by this stuff and have been using it for years! I use this to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and this oil definitely helps to fade the colour! Love it!

Good product for my itchy skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My legs get pretty itchy after shower and ever since I've used this product, it relieves this problem.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it!! This oil is perfect for my skin, the smell is divine and I love the feeling of my skin in the morning. I will buy it again!

great as a moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Also helps fading stretch marks. The bottle lasts long and the price is reasonable

1 2