my favourite brand !!

Posted by StelaStoqnova on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it !! Smells great and my skin is like new ,and absorbs immediately

great product

Posted by Reviewer2403485 on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has a great scent and stops flaky dry skin. Keeps your skin very smooth!

Great product for extremely dry skin

Posted by 5123509454569418789 on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has excessively dry skin. This product has been a life saver for us. I make sure she puts it on after every bath or shower and it's made a world of a difference for her!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2397898 on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells great on Bora-Bora, I use it now from few weeks and my skin is very soft. Will order again.

congratulations

Posted by Reviewer1270731 on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

is great, smells nice and provides protection for my skin, real and do not run from him, eczema, redness is good!!

warning

Posted by GreenTearesting on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells bad. some of the ingredients are harmful when you are pregnant and breastfeeding. Too bad I bought 2 bottles right away :(

blah

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i don't like the texture & scent of this lotion. the pH is not stated so i am in the dark whether or not this will perform as exfoliant.

Palmers

Posted by 5136277770139947381 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells like toffee , palmers always use natural ingredients that never makes my skin allergy

Nice cream for dry skin

Posted by 4938927136802451227 on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very nice cream for dry skin, really helps me. Would buy again!

Does what it claims to do

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Palmer knows what they're doing when it comes to skin products. This lotion has alpha-hydroxy which heals as it moisturizes. In one week it has minimized all kinds or rosy /discolored patches on my legs(I wasn't even expecting that). The only negative is the extreme cocoa butter smell when applying, but it dissipates quickly. I wish that iherb carried the Palmer swivel stick w/cocoa butter & vitamin E. I use it under my eyes and on my lips for lubrication. I can only get them on the Palmer website.

1 2