Help

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband that doesn't use any cosmetics ordered it second time.

Huge bottle lasts forever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband does not like to put on any face cream but this one, he loves using it. Huge bottle he's still using it after 9 months.

Amazing face lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my boyfriend and he just loves this! I also noticed huge improvement in his skin. Lotion is very moisturising, not oily at all and soaks in very quickly. Works also as a great helper after shaving. Smell is amazing - smells like chocolate and some masculine flowers. I really recommend this to everyone!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my hubby. It's a huge amount of product for such a little price! You don't find body creams that cheap in mexico! Even the worst are more expensive than that. This cream is fast absorbing, the smell is wird to me, kinda Lillie's and chocolate! But my hubby loves it! Te smell doesn't last, wich we both love. Has a thick texture but leaves the skin so soft! He hates using cream, but he's been using this cream EVERY DAY since it arrived! I totally recommend it!, Loving palmers products!!

nice

Posted by TMarchev on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product for me !

Not bad

Posted by Yuliya-O on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband. He uses it after shaving. It moisturize his skin nicely making it very soft. The only thing we both don't like is the smell. It smells very heavy and honestly a bit cheap.

Perfect!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect moisturizing, does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin. Very well absorbed. The skin remains very smooth and matte. Very pleasant smell.

Smells great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just put some of this lotion a minute ago and it's already completely absorbed. I have other lotions that take 10+ minutes to absorb. And this has such a pleasant scent, I want to eat it. To make this even better, it's like 1/2 the cost of them, but 100x better!

Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Something I need for my skin in the Desert

men body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super good flavor,-my woman like when using it!

1 2 3