Very good

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jun 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my hubby. It's a huge amount of product for such a little price! You don't find body creams that cheap in mexico! Even the worst are more expensive than that. This cream is fast absorbing, the smell is wird to me, kinda Lillie's and chocolate! But my hubby loves it! Te smell doesn't last, wich we both love. Has a thick texture but leaves the skin so soft! He hates using cream, but he's been using this cream EVERY DAY since it arrived! I totally recommend it!, Loving palmers products!!

Amazing face lotion!

Posted by 5109502916174631134 on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my boyfriend and he just loves this! I also noticed huge improvement in his skin. Lotion is very moisturising, not oily at all and soaks in very quickly. Works also as a great helper after shaving. Smell is amazing - smells like chocolate and some masculine flowers. I really recommend this to everyone!

Huge bottle lasts forever

Posted by 5758976002128378207 on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband does not like to put on any face cream but this one, he loves using it. Huge bottle he's still using it after 9 months.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1845146 on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband that doesn't use any cosmetics ordered it second time.

nice

Posted by TMarchev on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product for me !

Not bad

Posted by Yuliya-O on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband. He uses it after shaving. It moisturize his skin nicely making it very soft. The only thing we both don't like is the smell. It smells very heavy and honestly a bit cheap.

Perfect Stuff !!

Posted by kumintttt on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect Stuff !!

GOOD LOTION

Posted by 5418975061350036621 on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

GOOD ODOR.IT IS MULTIPURPOSE,NOT ONLY FOR SKIK BUT ALSO AS AFTERSHAVE.

Good product

Posted by 0Livia0 on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this product for a couple of months now and is very happy with this moisturizer.He has combination skin so he tried a few other products before this one to find one that is light but nourishing and doesn't cause breakouts.This is a great formula, it is lightweight, the smell is yummy and it nourishes the skin without being thick, oily and without causing acne.Highly recommended!

overpowering smell

Posted by 5593298065098974855 on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

but really good for dry skin

1 2 3