Page 1 - Reviews - Palmers, Coconut Butter Formula With Vitamin E, Foot Magic Scrub, 2.1 fl oz (60 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on May 9, 2022

‏ery good quality my age is 28 years it’s ingredient is very safe ‏It has a great effect and ‏Good and packaged in a good way and suitable for every one smells perfect good care for foot its size is good make refresh and great benefit feel good and relax after usage

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is my strong recommended product. It never fails me. If you have cracked and dry feet, this is the best solution to retrieve your smooth feet' skin back. It's very easy to absorb. My suggestion is to put the sock on after you apply it to allow it to be absorbed. Beauty products at a very reasonable price. The size is always good as well for you to easy to squeeze out.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I bought this for my 81-year-old grandma. For the past 5 years or so she has had cracking heels. She has tried different products/moisturizers on her feet and applied them probably every day since she was in her 60s. And yet she could not control the cracking! Not until this product. The cracking just disappeared. It really is magic! A tube seems to last her about 2 months, and at $4/tube this is a steal.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Feels great. Not too strong. I use it in the shower, then use the foot magic cream of the same brand. The legs skin is soften and feels perfect. I will definitely order it again.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This foot scrub is so good, my feets feel so much smoother and softer after using it. Price is so affordable especially during iherb promotion. I just wished that it comes in a bigger size though at least 100g or 120g.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The grains in this cream are very strong and do not melt, it does a really good job on the foot that stays smooth and soft after the massage.

Posted on May 15, 2022

for DIY foot treatments, this is the best so far. the scrub doesn't hurt your feet. cleans and moisturizes as well. Gives the foot the best care and smoothens as well.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I like it very much. Smell good, the package is perfect for traveling. its good if you want to take care and keep relax your foot.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Foot magic is amazing, I have a problem with dry flaked feet and one scrub with this in the show makes my feet soft and smooth

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This does a good job of exfoliating but it doesn’t last very long because of its composition. The cream doesn’t have as many exfoliating pieces as it can so more product is used that necessary. It smells like cocoa better.